The new Android KitKat version will offer simpler, faster and more spontaneous ways to use the device, with a host of new features for seamless user facilities. The ELife E7 mini is set for a revamp in terms of its user interface, applications and layout. With the new user interface design, there will be enhanced features like an updated Amigo paper and game zone, wallpapers application, improved security and more.
Features as a result of the software update
1. All new desktop layout.
2. Updated Amigo Paper with a brand new user interface.
3. Removed the World Cricket Champion game, Texas Poker, Green Farmer and Wonder Zoo.
4. Added Du speed booster for faster operations.
5. The game zone is updated with a new user interface design which will allow better control of the gaming apps.
6. Updated GioneeXender for optimized performance which will allow high speed transfer of files. This will further improve the linking success rate.
7. Updated UC browser will make the device more responsive and will improve the page loading effects.
8. Added Touch Pal input method and camcard.
9. Updated NQ Mobile Security for better protection of your phone.
10. Updated Kingsoft WPS will be a great support for office worker and students as it will improve work and study related operations.
11. Updated map with only one entrance into the main menu.
Earlier, the Gionee CTRL V5 and Gionee ELife S5.5 have already received the KitKat update and now, the Gionee ELife E7 Mini users can gear up to enjoy the all new KitKat version which comes in with a lot of promise for a better and enhanced experience.