Jabra TOUR Features
The slim, sophisticated chassis in modern black and silver accents accommodates intuitive features and makes hands-free talk effortless. Just clip it onto the sun visor and have clear conversations on the road while hands stay on the steering wheel. Using smart motion sensor system, it automatically turns on and off when users enter or leave their cars, thus eliminating unnecessary battery rundown when not in use.
A cut above the rest, it has an extra large, 40mm, 3-watt speaker with enhanced back volume that boasts powerful audio sound far beyond the current standard in the market. HD Voice Technology delivers the clearest call sound quality to date, while HD Voice Microphone with enhanced Noise Cancellation leaves out unwanted noise from the road, making calls as clear as face-to-face conversation.
Why you should buy it?
1. Easy to set up, even with multiple devices.
2. Spoken caller ID - speaks the name of the caller.
3. Automatic on/off feature with the help of a motion sensor.
4. Excellent battery life.
5. Excellent online support.
6. Compatible with both iOS and Android.
7. Louder than the Jabra Freeway.
8. Can play music from your phone.
Why you shouldn't buy it?
1. Not as loud as the SuperTooth HD.
2. No adjustment for mic sensitivity.
Jabra TOUR Verdict
Just one sentence - if you need one, go for it.
Jabra TOUR Specifications
Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0
Speakers: Wideband Voice frequency response
Microphone: Ultra noise cancel, with HS sensitivity
Dimensions(WidthxHeightxDepth): 82.7x102.3x32.6 mm
Weight: 135 g
Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars
Price: Get a price on the Jabra TOUR
Reviewed by Garg Ankit Rating: